The Opensignal App Partner Program
Opensignal works with application development partners to realize our mission of improving mobile connectivity for all. We work with our partners to collect billions of mobile network experience measurements and we analyze this data to publish independent reports and insights on the real-world mobile network experience of everyday users worldwide. We enable users to make informed decisions and industry stakeholders to improve the experience end users receive and continually work with our partners to identify ways we can support them directly to improve the experience they provide for their users.
Minimal personal data collection
- The only data we collect from our partners is network quality and diagnostic information, such as signal strength or interference levels, and where they experience it.
- We do not collect any demographic information and are very transparent with users on what we do with the data. Read more in our Data Privacy Charter.
- We do not collect any information about the use of the device such as apps used or the content accessed.
No advertising targeting
- We do not use the data we collect from partners for any form of advertising targeting. Our business model is based on providing aggregate insights on mobile network experience to legitimate industry stakeholders, not on any personalized tracking. We will never share our data with any organizations involved in targeting or tracking.
Available for Android and iOS
- Our SDK is fully compliant with Apple and Google guidelines and policies.
Fully data privacy compliant
- We have worked diligently to be compliant with the strictest privacy regulations globally, such as the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)