The Opensignal App Partner Program
Opensignal works with application development partners to collect billions of mobile network experience measurements and we analyze this data to publish independent reports and insights on the real-world mobile network experience of everyday users worldwide.
No advertising targeting or re-selling data
- We do not use the data we collect from partners for any form of advertising targeting nor would we share the data with anyone who does. Our business model is based on providing aggregate insights on mobile network experience, not on any personalized tracking.
No impact on user experience and app performance
- Running in the background, our SDK has zero impact on user experience and app performance and keeps battery and data consumption impact to the very minimum.
Available for Android and iOS
- Our SDK is fully compliant with Apple and Google guidelines and policies.
Fully GDPR compliant
- We are fully compliant with the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Minimal personal data collection
- The only data we collect from our partners is location-based network quality and diagnostic information, such as signal strength or interference levels.
- We do not collect any demographic information and are very transparent with users on what we do with the data. Read more in our Data Privacy Charter.