We are a global company aiming to create a world in which everyone thrives through ever-improving connectivity.
Our mission is to create and apply unrivaled data solutions that drive smarter customer-centric decisions for communication service providers, resulting in extraordinary outcomes for all.
Life at Opensignal
We care about getting work done, not how you go about it. We don’t clock watch, but trust you to do your best work; whether that’s from one of our 3 hubs (Boston, MA, London, UK, Victoria, BC) or at home. And we support you with the essentials for a workspace based on where you are.
We encourage our teams to have frank and open conversations, and host monthly town halls where the company performance is discussed and Opensignalers have the opportunity to attend “Dive ins with Dave” with our CEO Dave Isenberg.
We work hard but know it’s important to enjoy the journey.
We want new Opensignalers to have an impact from day one and work hard to provide constant exposure to learning opportunities that spans education reimbursement to company-led programs. In addition, we work with you to understand and support you in achieving your full potential.
And the best part of life at Opensignal is the fact that you get to partner everyday with our ‘Opensignalers’ – an ambitious, focused, international and friendly team.
For a peek into Life at Opensignal check out our Employee Spotlight blog posts.
Interested in becoming an Opensignaler?
If you’d like to join our growing, global team, take a look at our open roles below.View current roles
In addition, we offer benefits that we know matter most to our people:
- Competitive compensation packages including global ownership
- Comprehensive group benefits package and company sponsored retirement savings plan (details depend on your country of work)
- Professional development opportunities: education reimbursement, facilitator-led training, workshops, knowledge bites (internal learning talks) and more!
- Generous holiday allowance, sick leave, parental leave, flexible working culture and the opportunity to work from abroad
- Charity matching, paid time off for community volunteering, mentorship, and DE&I program/committees
- Regular virtual and in-person events and socials
- We’ll support you to set up an effective home office environment